- Intranasal Medication Use in Pediatric Patients in the Emergency Department Setting
- The Case for a Disciplined Approach to the Diagnosis of UTI’s
- Is it Time We Consider Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation In Out of Hospital Cardiac Arrest?
- Time is Brain
- Diagnostic Errors in Emergency Medicine – And What Can Be Done About Them…
- Alternatives to Narcotic Analgesics for the Treatment of an Acute Headache
- Do We Need to Admit all Chest Pain Patients?
- Why Consider Cardioverting in the ED!
- Nitrofurantoin in the Elderly or Renally Impaired