- Can I Send This Patient Home With An Acute Pulmonary Embolism?
- Pour some DKA on Me…
- Taming the Beast: Ketamine
- Intranasal Medication Use in Pediatric Patients in the Emergency Department Setting
- The Case for a Disciplined Approach to the Diagnosis of UTI’s
- das SMACC – Pearls
- Is it Time We Consider Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation In Out of Hospital Cardiac Arrest?
- Time is Brain
- Diagnostic Errors in Emergency Medicine – And What Can Be Done About Them…
- Alternatives to Narcotic Analgesics for the Treatment of an Acute Headache